Because of this Bryan's Beatles post earlier this week, I thought I'd change the name of our weekly blog rundown to "Across the Universe". It ignores cliched phrases like "interwebs", "blogosphere" and "blog".
Let's get started, shall we?
- Diane Nienhuis, who has detailed her simple living here, here and here, also has a blog. She's currently taking on plastic.
- The Wittenburg Door examines the titillating world of Christian lingerie.
- Ol' Donny Boy scrambled to defend Vince Young, oodles of starry-eyed commentors rushed to praise him, and Jon Adams didn't quite agree.
- Stuff Christians Like tries to wrap it's mind around Guitar Praise, a Christian version of Guitar Hero.
- Some wonderful art over at Brain Children Recess.
- The folks at ThinkChristian upturned an old video exposing the insidious evil of Voltron.
- Susan Isaacs got her galleys!
- As John Pattison pointed out last week, it seems as though we have some kindred spirits at Hearts and Minds Bookstore in Central Pennsylvania.
- Speaking of kindred spirits, we'd like to introduce you to our new best friends.
- Then, of course, there are the zany church YouTube videos. Honestly, I'm not as thrilled about these things as other people, but we're nothing if not crowd-pleasers.
(Post your tips and links in the comments!)